Of course. You can skip a single delivery or put your deliveries on hold for a block of time. Login to My Account to create a Delivery Hold. A successful hold will be highlighted in green, and your scheduled orders will be highlighted in orange. The maximum duration for delivery holds is 90 days. We must receive a delivery hold request before your order deadline for it to be applicable to the next delivery. Your order deadline closes at 10am on the day before your delivery. You can view your order deadline anytime on the My Account page underneath your Current Order.
Articles in this section
- What if my delivery gets stolen?
- What if I'm missing an item or I'm not happy with something in my bag?
- Can I pick my delivery day?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- Can I get more than one delivery per week?
- How often will I receive deliveries?
- I forgot to pick up my bag, what should I do?
- Where can I see a list of Pickup Hubs?
- How do I change my delivery information?
- How do I change my delivery day?