No, but remember you don’t need to be home to accept delivery. For home deliveries, we typically deliver between 12:00pm and 9:00pm on your delivery day. The time window for Pickup Hubs varies by location. Office deliveries will arrive by 5pm. Not having a specific delivery time allows us to reduce transportation costs and to pass those savings on to you. It also allows us to create delivery routes that are efficient and minimize travel during rush hour, which means your food gets delivered with far less greenhouse gas emissions than if you had to travel to the grocery store.
Articles in this section
- Can I be notified of my deliveries arrival?
- What if my delivery gets stolen?
- What if I'm missing an item or I'm not happy with something in my bag?
- Can I pick my delivery day?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- Can I get more than one delivery per week?
- How often will I receive deliveries?
- I forgot to pick up my bag, what should I do?
- Where can I see a list of Pickup Hubs?
- How do I change my delivery information?