For home deliveries, simply leave your bag (with any reusable packaging like jars, bottles, and ice packs) out the night before, or morning of your expected delivery and we’ll pick it up when we drop off your next order! If you pick up your order, you can drop your bag off at your Pickup Hub on your next pick up day. Not expecting a new delivery? Any of our Pickup Hubs will accept empty bags and our drivers will be by to collect them.
Articles in this section
- Your recipe kit packaging seems wasteful, no?
- Can I return my bag to a Pickup Hub any time?
- How do I return my bag?
- Where can I see my bag return charges and refunds?
- Can I be refunded if I return my bag?
- When and why does Fresh City charge a bag return fee?
- Should I return my bags, bottles and jars?