We’re glad you asked! Our sourcing team spends countless hours finding the very best products for our members and they will happily talk your ear off about what’s in them + where they come from any time. To see information on any product, simply click on the item for more details. The product description, nutrition and ingredients can be found just below the product image. You can see a list of tags (e.g. ‘Certified Organic’, ‘Fair Trade’, ‘Vegan’) just under the product name.
Articles in this section
- There's a product I love that you don't carry. Help!
- Why do you sell meat?
- How do you choose which products to carry?
- What sort of standards do your non-certified organic products meet?
- Is all of your produce certified organic?
- Are all your produce and products local?
- Where does your meat and fish come from?
- How do I find nutrition, ingredients and sourcing information on a product?