Local farms that care about the environment and animal welfare. We source our organic meat directly from places like Harley Farms and Field Gate Organics who use humane rearing practices. Our fish is sustainably harvested or farmed, SeaChoice or Ocean Wise approved, and mostly local or Canadian. We have a great partnership with Skipper Otto in B.C. for wild salmon and other fish. Find out more about Our Makers here.
Articles in this section
- There's a product I love that you don't carry. Help!
- Why do you sell meat?
- How do you choose which products to carry?
- What sort of standards do your non-certified organic products meet?
- Is all of your produce certified organic?
- Are all your produce and products local?
- Where does your meat and fish come from?
- How do I find nutrition, ingredients and sourcing information on a product?