When you add an item to your order you will be given the option to select how many, and how frequently you would like it delivered. You can choose to add the item to the current order only (“one off”), to every order, every other order, every third order, or every fourth order. You can change your subscriptions at any time by logging in to My Account and clicking the ‘x’ next to the item you’d like to remove under Current Order.
Articles in this section
- How do 'favourites' work?
- I forgot to make changes to my order and now the deadline is closed. Help?
- I hate green peppers. How can I make a permanent substitution?
- How do I checkout?
- How do I remove an item from my recurring orders?
- How do I set up a recurring order?
- How much time do I get to shop before my delivery arrives?
- How do I add groceries to my order?
- How do I customize my order?