Fresh City follows provincial HST regulations. Fresh produce and prepared meals and salads are not taxed, while other pre-packaged items are taxed. While generally fresh food, produce and grocery items are not taxed, some items like chips, other snack items and beverages are taxed. Once logged in, you can see how much tax has been applied to your order under Current Order in My Account.
Articles in this section
- If I add a sale item to my recurring orders, will I lock into that price?
- Is there tax?
- When do I get charged?
- Where can I see charges and refunds?
- How do I update my payment info?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How much is delivery?
- Is there a minimum order?
- How much does it cost?
- How does payment work?