Yes we do! We have two locations in Toronto. One is in Downsview Park and another at Baka Mobile headquarters. We have a 2-acre farm and a 3,000-square-foot year-round greenhouse space in Downsview Park. It's where we run Workshops and Events for our Member Farmers and the public, and where we come together to process and celebrate the harvest. We also have a solar-powered 3,000-square-foot glass greenhouse at Baka Mobile, a mobile device distributor, visible off Highway 427 just north of Rathburn. Fully self contained and off-grid, the greenhouse boasts a rain water capture and irrigation system and uses solar energy to power the fans.
Articles in this section
- What are we doing about packaging?
- Do you have gift cards?
- What are your Member Support hours?
- How does Fresh City support the community?
- Is Fresh City a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program?
- How does Fresh City practice sustainability?
- What is the Member Farmer program?
- Does Fresh City have a farm?
- Why should I choose Fresh City?