The Member Farmer program at Fresh City was established to connect urban farmers to land, facilities, and a supportive learning community. Today the program supports over 20 farmers as they pursue self-sufficiency and farming business dreams. Our Member Farmers grow vegetables, herbs, and flowers for themselves and to sell. Want to get your hands dirty? Contact our Farm Manager, Hannah, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our Member Farmer program.
Articles in this section
- What are we doing about packaging?
- Do you have gift cards?
- What are your Member Support hours?
- How does Fresh City support the community?
- Is Fresh City a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program?
- How does Fresh City practice sustainability?
- What is the Member Farmer program?
- Does Fresh City have a farm?
- Why should I choose Fresh City?