Fresh City is working hard to drive social and environmental change. As a Certified B Corporation, we are committed to growing our business in a conscientious and sustainable way. Here are just some of the ways we are ‘walking our talk’: delivering our food in recyclable packaging and reusable tote bags, ice packs and jars; donating food to organizations like Second Harvest; using vermicomposting at our warehouse to turn food scraps into nutrient rich soil for our farm; partnering with local farmers and suppliers to source fresh, local food and reduce our carbon footprint; delivering in fuel efficient vehicles; and innovative energy conservation and rain water capture systems at our newest greenhouse at Baka Mobile.
Articles in this section
- Do you have gift cards?
- What are your Member Support hours?
- How does Fresh City support the community?
- Is Fresh City a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program?
- How does Fresh City practice sustainability?
- Fresh City is a B Corp. What does that mean?
- What is the Member Farmer program?
- Does Fresh City have a farm?
- Why should I choose Fresh City?