One of the many ways Fresh City supports our community is by donating produce weekly to local food banks like Second Harvest. We’ve created dozens of green jobs in the city and staff several people with learning or developmental disabilities. Our Member Farmer program supports over 20 farmers with land, tools and access to shared farming knowledge as they pursue self-sufficiency and farming business dreams. Our members help inject millions of dollars back into Ontario’s economy and into the hands of small, rural farmers.
Articles in this section
- Do you have gift cards?
- What are your Member Support hours?
- How does Fresh City support the community?
- Is Fresh City a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program?
- How does Fresh City practice sustainability?
- Fresh City is a B Corp. What does that mean?
- What is the Member Farmer program?
- Does Fresh City have a farm?
- Why should I choose Fresh City?