We've got it covered. We deliver your bag(s) in a reusable, insulated tote bag year-round so your items stay at the right temperature. We also include a sealed cooler bag containing ice packs for any refrigerated or frozen items. Our raw meat and fish are frozen and delivered in a sealed cooler bag containing ice packs to keep them at the right temperature until you get home. In the hotter summer months, we add ice packs to all of our bags to ensure the produce stays cool, too. If you have any questions about the produce or products in your bag, please visit our Food Safety page for more information, email Member Support at email@example.com, or call us at 647-560-3939.
Articles in this section
- Can I be notified of my deliveries arrival?
- What if my delivery gets stolen?
- What if I'm missing an item or I'm not happy with something in my bag?
- Can I pick my delivery day?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- Can I get more than one delivery per week?
- How often will I receive deliveries?
- I forgot to pick up my bag, what should I do?
- Where can I see a list of Pickup Hubs?
- How do I change my delivery information?