Our vision has always been to empower everyone to make conscious food choices. We have deliberated at length whether selling meat and fish is in line with our vision. While there is no question that shifting to a more plant-based diet is healthier for people and the planet, we want to provide quality, convenient and ethical options to help our meat-eating members make these conscious food choices. By working with small-scale, organic livestock farms and local fisheries who take animal welfare and the environment seriously, Fresh City supports makers who share our goal to deliver a food experience that respects our bodies, our planet and our shared tomorrow.
Articles in this section
- There's a product I love that you don't carry. Help!
- Why do you sell meat?
- How do you choose which products to carry?
- What sort of standards do your non-certified organic products meet?
- Is all of your produce certified organic?
- Are all your produce and products local?
- Where does your meat and fish come from?
- How do I find nutrition, ingredients and sourcing information on a product?